Monday 7 December 2015

Drummer

I went for lunch with my colleagues just now. Pilih sambal udang & petai, kerabu mangga and masak lemak labu (tolonglah mengaku korang terliur jugak dgn lauk2 ni). Then I walked straight to the counter. After paying the bills, cuba teka aku nampak siapa.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Its Andy from Estranged ! OMG guys, he's like my celebrity crush since I was in school kot. *insert cupid arrow here*
Coz when talking about music, I was into the drummer idk hehehe. Drummer is so sexy and cool okay.  That's why I have crush towards Andy (Estranged drummer) & Adil Rahman (7Collar Tshirt drummer).

Okay back to the topic. After I pay for my food, ape lagi I keep staring at him lah ahahahaha. Call me gedik idc ! Senyum sampai ke telinga amboi snagat. Idk lah whether he notice or not, I just dun care.

Then I was looking for place to sit. Suddenly saw him walking towards my place.
*baling bunga ke udara*
Of course lah he is not trying to come to me. But luckily my seat is just a few steps from him. Lalalalala. Estranged buat came back recently tapi itulah they did mention that Andy was no longer with them. I wasnt really sad coz I like that tall drummer only, not the band.

Watching him walked away alahai feels like okay goodbye darl. I bet he must be working dekat building sebelah (Celcom Tower Jln Semarak). Maybe, I guess. Then I saw him lepaking at Gloria Jeans kat lobby office den. Ada rezeki kita jumpa lagi. muahahaha.

I can be this excited when bumped into my fav rock band members etcc. Last time when I went to Ipoh I saw Adil Rahman (drummer 7 Collar Tshirt). No wonder lah macam familiar its him! ahahaha. Okay maybe I should stop this. Since Adil pon already married and have a baby.

Lets stalk other drummer ! ohyeahhhh.


This entry is stupid, I know I know. Buts hey I can write anything I want kan?

Be safe ! Take care ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment